DisplayLink software release 8.2 delivers the following features:
- HDCP 1.x capability on DL-3xxx/DL-5xxx on Windows 10 Creators Update onwards (build 15063, v1703) with platforms (Intel 7th generation CPU + GPU) and players supporting protected content over indirect displays
- Windows 10 Anniversary/(Fall) Creators Update performance and reliability improvements
Issues fixed in 8.3 release (8.3.1908.0/8.3.1905.0)
- Compatibility issues with some DP to VGA adapters and DL-6xx0 devices. (25839)
- Compatibility issues with some monitors and DL-6xx0 devices. (25811, 25490)
- MSI may not install on some computers running Windows 10 Threshold 2 (25706)
- Not defaulting on an inferred mode did not check refresh rate properly (25274)
- Advanced timing changes for UP3017 at 2560x1600 (25834, 25811)
- Dynamic range handling change on DisplayPort (25725)
- DLUI GDI objects increasing (25405)
- Software Package Version: 8.3.1954.0
- DisplayLink Ethernet Driver Version: 8.3.1728.0
- DisplayLink Audio Driver Version: 8.3.1888.0
Windows 7 - Windows 10 Build 10586:
- DisplayLink Core Software Version: 8.3.1908.0
- DisplayLink Core Software Date: 10th August 2017
Windows 10 Build 14393 onwards:
- DisplayLink Graphics Driver Version: 8.3.1905.0
- DisplayLink Graphics Driver Date: 9th August 2017
- DL-5500 / DL-5700 / DL-5900 / DL-5910
- DL-3100 / DL-3500 / DL-3700 / DL-3900 / DL-3950
- DL115 / DL125 / DL165 / DL195
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ DisplayLink
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 45.4 MB
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for Windows 8.3 M0.exe
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 8.0 M02016-07-11
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 8.0 Beta 42016-06-11
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M2016-05-03
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M52016-04-05
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M42015-12-18
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M02015-11-22
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M22015-11-22
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M32015-11-22
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.